Almost there! To- aHEM- wrap up this decade, we have a little something planned for you. This month, we'll be holding a holiday giveaway! Except his time, THREE lucky winners who will enjoy our Tour of Ethiopia coffee assortment gift box!
Did you know that Ethiopia is coffee's birthplace? Experience the history of coffee with these intriguing heirloom cultivar coffees: Ethiopia Harrar, Ethiopia Gelana Abaya LTD, and Ethiopia Yirgacheffe—oh, so yummy!
Mountains in southern Ethiopia
- Ethiopia Harrar has been an in-house favorite for years. A dry processed coffee roasted to full-city medium, this one has delightful notes of blueberry.
- Ethiopia Gelana Abaya LTD, our latest limited edition coffee, is also a full-city medium roast, dry processed coffee, but this one has notes of cherry and melon.
- Ethiopia Yirgacheffe has been one of our most popular coffees to date, hands down. Roasted to full-city medium, this one's a washed processed coffee with bright notes of citrus and a clean finish.
Each gift box will contain a half pound of each of these offerings, along with a guide on how to conduct a coffee tasting and notes to look for with each coffee. The holidays quickly approaching, so there'll be plenty of opportunity to hold a tasting for your loved ones. What better way to spend the holidays, I ask you?
YOU MUST OPT IN TO PARTICIPATE IN THE DRAWING
How to opt in:
- Online participants- enter the code Merry and Bright into the comments section upon checkout.
- In-store participants- just tell us you'd like to enter, and we'll put your info in the jar.
Whether online or in person, there is no obligation to enter, although you may enter as many times as your heart desires! As always, if a winner doesn't contact us within 24 hours to claim their prize, we will draw another name from the jar, and so on.
We will draw the winners' names on December 17!