Now Offering Subscriptions!
This day in age, convenience is king. We know how important it is to streamline certain aspects of life, and we're now offering another way to do just that. If you find yourself ordering the same coffee within a certain time-frame or if you know someone you'd like to treat with our freshly roasted coffee, we have a solution for you.
We are now publicly offering subscriptions! Now you can have a supply of our delicious coffee delivered to your door automatically.
- Choose your coffee -- Any coffee on the website is eligible.
- Choose how much coffee -- There is a 16 oz. minimum per shipment, but however much your heart desires past that.
- Choose your interval -- Would you like to receive coffee every week, every 2 weeks, every month? You decide.
Here are some tips to help you choose:
Addison Coffee prides ourselves on the quality of our product. This means that our coffee is roasted fresh to order. A little bit of homework on your part will help us guarantee you'll always be drinking the best ACR has to offer.
How much coffee is consumed in a week? This depends greatly on your method of brewing (10 cup drip coffee maker uses up more than a single serving Keurig cup). Also, will your whole household drink this coffee, or just you? If you are still unsure, go with one 16 oz. bag to start. We can adjust later if you wish.
Keep freshness in mind. While it may sound like a good idea to order 4 lbs. of coffee at a time, the typical household goes through 1 lb. every week. If you've ordered 4 lbs. per shipment, by the time you get to the last bag, you're drinking month old coffee. It's still going to be fresher than most coffees offered at a grocery store, but, again, as freshness is our motivation, it's not recommended.
Once you've settled on a coffee selection and an interval, we offer two convenient methods of payment.
- One-time payment: With this method, we total up the entire life-span of the subscription (say 6 months total) including shipping, and email you an invoice that can be paid by following the link provided. This method is good for gifts as there is a definite start and end.
- On-Going payment: With this method, we will need to set up payment information in your customer account. As each shipment is ready, we will charge the card on file and email you the sales receipt along with the tracking number.
That's it! Sit back and enjoy the automation. To get your subscription started, enter the details below, and we will get back with you as soon as possible.
Please indicate which coffee, grind type or whole bean, the shipping address, and expected interval.